The zippers are probably the most intimidating for beginners in sewing. Needless to say, for assuring the complete functionality of any clothing item you must add a zipper. You can find many CFC low zipper manufacturer in India who supply good quality zippers.
The zippers come with various closure styles and they are usually just used with woven garments, particularly the more formfitting ones. There are other knit garments too who do not need zippers for closure because their fabric material is flexible and stretchy enough that anyone can easily take it off or even put it on without any requirement of closure.
These are the major zipper types available in the market –
• The coil zipper is the most commonly used zipper type. It typically runs on the two zipper coils, which are located on the two sides of fabric tape.
• There are two types of coil zippers which are the spiral coil zipper and a ladder zipper. The spiral coil zipper is the one which has a cable reinforced within the coil. And the ladder zipper is also called the ‘Ruhrmann type’.
• The invisible zippers are mostly just sewn into these and they are mostly designed in a way that they become invisible from the outside. It just disappears into the seam, leaving only the tab visible.
• The invisible zippers are pretty different in installation requirements and style. But the invisible zippers also close on one particular end.
• These conventional zippers are also closed on one particular side just like the invisible zippers.
• It is also sewn into the seam which doesn’t completely separate.
• Unlike the conventional zippers or the invisible zipper, the separating zippers are typically open on both the ends and then sewn onto the garment openings.
• They are sewn onto the garments or the seams which completely separate.
Where do we get to see the CFC low zipper?-
There are plastic zippers which have individually moulded teeth which are fused directly on to the zipper's tape.
The high-performance resins which are used for manufacturing moulded plastic elements are extremely strong and help in making the zipper durable and flexible.
These type of plastic zippers are perfect for heavyweight garments and outerwear.
There are two groups of plastic zippers-
• CFC Low Zipper- The CFC zippers are made with a spiral coil which is stitched on just one side of the carrier tape.
• LFC zipper- The LFC zippers are made with Ruhrmann type of coil which is stitched around the edge of carrier tape
Various uses of CFC Low Zipper-
• You have to find a good quality No 8 CFC Low Zipper Supplier who can provide you with great zippers.
• The CFC zippers are mostly used in various kind of bags, packing industries, luggage bag, furnishing items, garments, automobile accessories etc.
• CFC Low zipper manufacturer, makes zippers which can be used in knitwear, dresses, and light leather products.
• The CFC low zipper is used in covers, coats, luggage, jackets, footwear, sleeping bags, ski clothes, leather agents, inner tents and lightweight.
• Choose a No 8 CFC Low Zipper Supplier, who will provide you with zipper which you can use on overalls, slippers, sleeping bags, skirts, trousers, jeans, upholstery.
• You can also use CFC low zipper for awnings, frame tents and wetsuits.
These were all the information about the CFC low zipper.
Choose a renowned CFC low zipper manufacturer who can provide you with good quality products.
Go for the best No 8 CFC Low Zipper Supplier, so that you can use good quality zippers on your products. Choose a company which has a good team of experts.
Choose a CFC low zipper which is especially known for its smooth texture, seamless finishing and extraordinary tear resistance. The complete range of zippers which they offer is made by utilising all excellent quality material which is sourced from certified authentic vendors which are there in the market.
These CFC low zipper can be found in various colours and patterns which are incredibly unique and eye-catching. Choose a supplier who supplies good quality products to its customers.